What we have been up to!!
So what have we been up to!!??
Well here are some pictures from Paul's 33rd B-day. Paul wanted to go out on the boat for his B-day so we took all the gang down to this really fun spot on the St. Johns River...The "kids" had a blast!! We finished off the night by making Paul a Chocolate cake, opening presents and just having a good old time ;-)
How cute is this picture!!?? ALL my boys :-)


The boys at a attempt to fish!


Ahh this is the life...


There's the monkey boys!!

Tavo faking to be asleep, while Leo really fell asleep! LOL
Cake Time!!!
Happy Birthday Baby!!!
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, Leo started a little Pre K program that the state of Florida pays for...it is run by a high school teacher Mrs Ervin. It is Mondays and Thursdays from 930-1230 and it is a elective for high schoolers...the high school students all pair up with each one of the kids and just PLAY PLAY PLAY!! Leo had a blast! The moms have to stay there but they just sit around and chat while the kids play, they even give them a snack!! What a great program :-)

Leo has fun with his art project (sponge wheels for
the school bus, cutting and coloring)fun!!!
Hi mom!!
Sand fun!!
Leo loved the wagon!!!!!!!!
He was IN LOVE with this girl!! Too cute!
Leo traded this poor boy they had assigned to
him for this girl...he was terrified of the boy!!??
I guess he knows what he wants!!! LOL
Leo the bus driver!!!
(this picture turned out dark but still cute)
I just had to add this picture!! LOL I love my hubby in his uniform!
Need a hug!!??
Here are our famous peacocks!!! The mama and her three babies!
Leo & Mommy's feet at St. Augustine beach!
I loved how the flowers looked a few days after we
got them, they are just so beautiful!


My big boys cooking us taco dish!!!
Leo is still scared of the water! LOL
The boys play some catch in the pool!

I love this picture!

Daddy took him for ride in the suit case! ;-)
I took the boys to this place called Pottery Works, and
had a great time painting some figurines!

Emilio's E, Palm tree and his surf board!
Gustavo's Monkey!
Well here are some pictures from Paul's 33rd B-day. Paul wanted to go out on the boat for his B-day so we took all the gang down to this really fun spot on the St. Johns River...The "kids" had a blast!! We finished off the night by making Paul a Chocolate cake, opening presents and just having a good old time ;-)
How cute is this picture!!?? ALL my boys :-)

The boys at a attempt to fish!

Ahh this is the life...

There's the monkey boys!!
Tavo faking to be asleep, while Leo really fell asleep! LOL
Cake Time!!!
Happy Birthday Baby!!!
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Leo started a little Pre K program that the state of Florida pays for...it is run by a high school teacher Mrs Ervin. It is Mondays and Thursdays from 930-1230 and it is a elective for high schoolers...the high school students all pair up with each one of the kids and just PLAY PLAY PLAY!! Leo had a blast! The moms have to stay there but they just sit around and chat while the kids play, they even give them a snack!! What a great program :-)

Leo has fun with his art project (sponge wheels forthe school bus, cutting and coloring)fun!!!
Hi mom!!
Sand fun!!
Leo loved the wagon!!!!!!!!
He was IN LOVE with this girl!! Too cute!
Leo traded this poor boy they had assigned tohim for this girl...he was terrified of the boy!!??
I guess he knows what he wants!!! LOL
Leo the bus driver!!!(this picture turned out dark but still cute)
I just had to add this picture!! LOL I love my hubby in his uniform!
Need a hug!!??
Here are our famous peacocks!!! The mama and her three babies!
Leo & Mommy's feet at St. Augustine beach!I loved how the flowers looked a few days after we
got them, they are just so beautiful!


My big boys cooking us taco dish!!!
Leo is still scared of the water! LOL
The boys play some catch in the pool!
I love this picture!
Daddy took him for ride in the suit case! ;-)I took the boys to this place called Pottery Works, and
had a great time painting some figurines!

Emilio's E, Palm tree and his surf board!
Gustavo's Monkey!
Comments
Post a Comment