Sofia's 1st Birthday...
My Dearest Sofia…
Happy Birth Day my sweet baby girl! Oh how I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug and a kiss!! I wish I could dress you all up and have a great big party for you!! But that isn’t going to happen…you aren’t here. I miss you every day, in every way! I pray that Heavenly Father has you in his arms and that you feel safe…waiting for mommy & daddy to come and hold you once again. Sofia you are more than I could have ever wished for…I love & miss you, mommy.
*This is what I wrote to her on her B-day car :-(
Happy Birth Day Sofia!!!
(Her bunny said the "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Prayer")

My Big brother got to blow the candles out for me...
Flowers from Mima & Papa, & Grandma & Grandpa Nesbitt
Happy Birth Day my sweet baby girl! Oh how I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug and a kiss!! I wish I could dress you all up and have a great big party for you!! But that isn’t going to happen…you aren’t here. I miss you every day, in every way! I pray that Heavenly Father has you in his arms and that you feel safe…waiting for mommy & daddy to come and hold you once again. Sofia you are more than I could have ever wished for…I love & miss you, mommy.
*This is what I wrote to her on her B-day car :-(
Happy Birth Day Sofia!!!(Her bunny said the "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Prayer")

My Big brother got to blow the candles out for me...
Flowers from Mima & Papa, & Grandma & Grandpa Nesbitt
Comments
Post a Comment