Our little Rollie Pollie Ollie ;-)

We had our Anatomy ultrasound today!!! We were so excited to see the baby! The baby looked great :-) The Tech was SO nice and great about telling us when she would be anywhere around "the goods" LOL She really wanted to get a good look at the baby's legs to make sure all looked well...She even recorded the movement so we could have a bit of peace of mind!!! That was the best. She said that you could see great movement in all of the baby's joints and the legs were bending perfectly!!! The baby measured to the tee of my due date, so that is good! Our little baby now weighs in at a whopping 8oz!!!! CRAZY ;-) The Tech did have a bit of bad news...My cervix is shortening so I am back to "taking it easy". They are rechecking me next Friday and if it goes down I am on bed rest! :-( The lowest your cervix should be is 2.5cm and mine is 2.6!! Yikes! Oh well I guess I have to take it easy...Paul will be having to take over Mommy duty!

P.S>
On the videos, look for the little foot at the top (video #1)


A full picture of me ;-) I look startled but oh well!

The big buddha Belly! At 18weeks 3 Days

Our baby's left hand (you can see four of the five fingers) **We saw the other finger ;-)

Little feet!!! How perfect are these!!!

Face shot!

Perfect little spine!! We nick named him/her a Rollie Pollie Ollie cause that's what he/she looked like and what the ultrasound Tech said!! LOL

Profile Picture...look at that pouty lip!!! So sweet :-)

HELLO!!!
Little legs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet little Angel Sofia!

7 months Already!!?? :-)