Here is the start of what is going to be an AWESOME summer!! We have been SO blessed! We just moved into our new house and picked up the boys this past week...We also just found out we have another little blessing on the way, yes we ARE pregnant!! Of course we are a bit nervous but are more so THANKFUL! Here are some pictures of the last week or so...I have pictures of the house to follow!
Love, The J's

Yep we're related!

There's Mr. Hot Stuff!

We're Stuck Mom!!

Emilio's Seashell Boat Shadow! (Great imagination)

Miss you baby girl!! :-(

Off For a run...

I think I'm safer on Land!!

I still smile for the camera even when I'm upset!

Havin some Boy fun!!


Could he look anymore like me!!??


Hurray for Brothers!!!

I'm going to China MOM!! and what a way to go with the
prices of gas now!! ;-)

Brownies before bed!!?? Now you really know we are
on Summer Break!!!

This is what happens at the end of a LONG day!! LOL
FYI They were out a lot further than it looks!!
Love, The J's

Yep we're related!

There's Mr. Hot Stuff!

We're Stuck Mom!!

Emilio's Seashell Boat Shadow! (Great imagination)

Miss you baby girl!! :-(

Off For a run...

I think I'm safer on Land!!

I still smile for the camera even when I'm upset!

Havin some Boy fun!!


Could he look anymore like me!!??


Hurray for Brothers!!!

I'm going to China MOM!! and what a way to go with the
prices of gas now!! ;-)

Brownies before bed!!?? Now you really know we are
on Summer Break!!!

This is what happens at the end of a LONG day!! LOL
FYI They were out a lot further than it looks!!
Congratulations!!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe sure do miss your family, but its great to know that things are going great for you in Florida! Leah says to give Leo a hug
ReplyDelete