Trip to Sea World!!

I took the kids (yes all 4 all by myself) to Sea World!!! It was a tone of fun and the kids were GREAT!! Leo really got a kick out of the Shamu show (it was his first time there)!



Leo about to have his very first Shamu Ice Cream!!!

Looks like it was good!! ;-)

Shamu!!!! I wonder if it really is the same whale cause
I have been going to Sea World since I was 9!!!

Alyssa & I managed to kinda get in a picture!

Leo's face while watching the Shamu show!

The boys sat in the "WET ZONE" at the show!

Emilio wanted to get on this ride SO bad but wasn't
tall enough! :-( He is a little Dare Devil like his mama!!


Tavo on the other hand wouldn't gotten on even if you
would have paid him!!! (and he LOVES money)! LOL


Emilio petting a Sting Ray!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet little Angel Sofia!

7 months Already!!?? :-)