Yesterday would have been Sofia's 2 nd birthday...We want to always remember her special day so we continued last years tradition and got her a little cake, card, and a little gift that reminded us of her (this year it was something that reminded us of her, but that her sis Alyssa could use). Remembering the day was bitter sweet...we love thinking about her, but of course it is still a very sad thought to know that she is not here as a part of our family (physically)...But we still seek comfort in knowing that we will be together again someday!! The kids & I (daddy too, but he was on the phone cause he had duty) sang happy Birthday to Sofia Elise!! Leo got to blow our sisters candles for her :-) *I got her a little Bunny card again this year...this is what I wrote to her: It seems like yesterday… It seems like yesterday that I got to hold you…it seems like yesterday that I had to let you go…I can ju...
Comments
Post a Comment