Going down memory lane...

So I decided to go down memory lane and look through some of my old pictures I have from when it was just Tavo, Emilio, & I...it totally brought tears to my eyes to see how much they have grown :-( Kids just grow up way too fast, I mean I know we are always wishing that they would "grow up" or get through a faze...but oh how I miss them being little & so innocent!! I am so thankful for cameras (I truly am) b/c with everyday life you just can't remember EVERYTHING and I want to remember all I possibly can. When I look at all the pictures I have taken throughout the years, it reminds me how precious life is and makes me not want to take it for granted!!! I love & adore you Tavo & Milio :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet little Angel Sofia!

7 months Already!!?? :-)