36 weeks and counting down!!!
This may officially be my last "belly shot"!! I am 36 weeks! Our little girl could come any day now...It seems that this pregnancy has flown by (well most of the time). I am really just trying to enjoy and take it all in. It kinda makes me sad to think that this will be the last baby I carry inside of me :-( It still blows my mind (even after 5 babies) that I am giving life to someone!! What a miracle and blessing it is to be a mommy!!!
**I have still been having my weekly NST & U/S and although we had a bit of a scare last week because my amniotic fluid was high...all is well! I had my U/S today and my levels are within the "high/normal" limits now. They also did her measurements and she is now 6 lbs!!! I think that is pretty on track because Sofia was born at 37 weeks and was 6lbs 3oz. **
P.S>
Sorry I don't have any U/S pictures, the way they save it at this new place is almost like a recording so the file is WAY too big! :-(
Comments
Post a Comment