Back from paradise!!!

So we are back from our much needed vacation! I must say it was a blast and we couldn't of asked for more (thanks mom and dad). We met up my parents in Orlando, FL and we all took a shuttle bus to Port Canaveral, FL to board the Carnival Glory Cruise Ship! We left Sat. July the 26th and returned the 2nd of August. Our first port was Conzumel, Mexico where we took a tour bus to a beach called Play Mia...It was beautiful and so much fun! They had all you can eat buffet (yummy), Kayaks, paddle boats, & jumping water stuff for the kids (and big kids too!) Our second port was Honduras and we took a tour to a little resort where you interacted with birds, monkeys and other nature. After the tour you could just chill by the beach or pool and just enjoy the rest of the day. Our third and favorite port was Belize. For this port we left Leo at the day camp because he was not aloud to snorkel with us (aww ;-) So we took a catamaran and jumped off it and snorkeled for a little over an hour and then they took us to a little island that was SO beautiful (Paul wanted to stay there forever) they only let us stay there for less than a couple of hours...We went back to the Cruise ship and took another boat to Belize city, where Paul and I had a blast and the best food we have just about ever had!!! We really wanted to find some typical food because every other port call we had all they "allowed" us to eat was your good old hamburger or chicken strips! YUCK So we asked around and went to this little place called The Wet Lizard and had some Ceviche (great) and then a Snapper with rice and beans and sweet plantains! DELICIOUS!!! Our fourth and last port was Freeport, Bahamas...We all took the taxi drive from hell to a nice beach and some shops.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures (it took me forever) to up load them!!!


The sunglasses family, I mean the Jorgenson family! ;-)



My Bro, sis, Leo and I!


Leo LOVED his Ice cream...he couldn't get enough! Good thing it was free! ;-)


What a stud!


My boys hanging by the pool!


Yep he's mine!


Jack Pot!!!


My sister and I celebrating her 15th B-day!


Eskimo kisses for daddy!


How cute are we!!??


What happens when you don't give a pregger dinner till 9pm!!LOL


Happy Birthday Nati!!!


Ready set, dig in!!!!!!


I couldn't resist taking this...it was too funny! Leo got a kick out of "blowing" his nose! (I will post a video later ;-)



Mexico...
One of our very few pictures with all three of us!


Welcome to Conzumel, Mexico!!



Leo taking a nap after falling asleep in the paddle boat with my Papa and Titi!!


Mexican star fish! ;-0


First family kayaking experience!



Honduras...
Welcome to Honduras!


Please don't bite my ear off!!


Why did I let my mother-in-law make me do this!!?? HAHA


I think they are related!!??

GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


Leo was not digging the whole monkey thing!!

Can you tell how thrilled I am to have a monkey on my head!!??


I was SO scared to go through this bridge, it was shaking ALL over the place!! It didn't help that Paul was in back of me teasing me and making it rock more and more!!!!!!!!

Hold on tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pretty flower...smelt even better! (Honduras)

My silly hubby!!


Leo playing in the water in Honduras!



Belize...

Us after snorkeling the reefs in Belize!!


A Little island we went to after snorkeling in Belize


Two daddy's girls!!


Just us girls!!! (My mom, my sister and I)


Yep there's a baby in there!!


The Ceviche looks good, but would you look at those eyes!!! ;-)

Us in Belize after spending WAY too much time in the heat and sun!!!


The BEST Snapper we have EVER had in our life!!!
Before...


After...

After...

Mommy's little clown, after a fun time at Camp Carnival!!!


Daddy and Leo chilling in the Hot tub! Leo loved his Hot tub!!! (The water was just warm)


All excited to go to his last night at Camp Carnival!! How cute is he!!??


I love me some Pablo kisses!!!

My parents dancing at the last formal night :-)





Bahamas...
First dance in the Bahamas with Mima!!!


The view of the water in Freeport, Bahamas...


Mommy & the little man!


The Trio on their last day in paradise! :-(


All passed out after a fun, long day! Good bye Bahamas :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo's 3rd Birthday!!!