13 weeks and counting...
Here is my belly shot at almost 13 weeks! I also posted our most recent ultrasound pictures done at 11 weeks 4 days (they are a little blurry cause I had to just take a picture of the picture I had, we don't have a scanner) All is OK even though I have been diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage (which means I have a blood clot in back of the placenta) it does increase my pregnancy to high risks but this little one is hanging on and seems to be a fighter (the Dr. has me on somewhat of a bed rest)!!! We are just taking it one day at a time :-) I have been having all kinds of ultrasounds though which has been fun! I just had a test called a nuchal scan a little over a week ago ...there are two parts to the test. The first is a blood test which is done between 11 & 13 weeks and repeated a second time at 16 weeks...the other part is a ultrasound in which they measure the fluid in the back of the baby's neck to determine if it is at higher risk for down syndrome, Trisomy 18, and spina bifida. All looked good with the ultrasound portion and now I have to wait to have more blood drawn at 16 weeks. The baby is VERY active and in this last ultrasound you could see its little foot and hand already!!!!! WOW I will continue to try to post belly/ultrasound pictures often! ;-)
Lots of Love!
Eleisha

Oh yeah I'm showing!
Little foot!!! ( think you can see five toes ;-)

Face shot
Still looks like a little alien!! LOL (you can kinda see the hand)
Lots of Love!
Eleisha

Oh yeah I'm showing!
Little foot!!! ( think you can see five toes ;-)
Face shot
Still looks like a little alien!! LOL (you can kinda see the hand)
Comments
Post a Comment