Alyssa Sofia is three weeks old!!

Alyssa is three weeks old! She is a sweet baby and still a good feeder!! She eats about every two hours and has been spending more time awake…She broke out in baby acne a few days ago :-( She still gets the hiccups all the time! Don’t know how much she is weighing but she looks like she has put on some pounds! She makes the cutest little “shapes” with her lips…I keep her in our bed most of the night. I have had to keep her in a t-shirt and socks at night instead of pj’s because she gets way too hot and sweaty!! I think she is outgrowing the whole swaddling stage...She LOVES to be held and I think she has figured out that when she cries someone will come to her rescue!! ;-)

Daddy's girl all the way!!

Poor Leo FINALLY got to hold his sister!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Leo's 3rd Birthday!!!