My latest belly shot!
I'm sure the whole world knows by now but in case there is anyone left out there that didn't know, we found out we are expecting a baby GIRL!!!!! I can hardly believe it & am SO thankful & happy(I kept waking up that night wondering if I was dreaming)!!! She will definitely be a spoiled little girl!LOL
**This was my second anatomy U/S,all looked very well with her and the Tech has been really focusing on looking out for the issues Baby Sofia had. She is always a very active little girl in there ;-) oh and she now weighs in at a pound and a half!!!**
Almost 23 week belly shot!
She is ALL girl!!!
Such a happy girl already...look at that smile!!!!!! ;-)
**This was my second anatomy U/S,all looked very well with her and the Tech has been really focusing on looking out for the issues Baby Sofia had. She is always a very active little girl in there ;-) oh and she now weighs in at a pound and a half!!!**
Almost 23 week belly shot!
She is ALL girl!!!
Such a happy girl already...look at that smile!!!!!! ;-)
I am SO VERY happy for you guys! You all deserve all the happiness in the world :)She is a happy baby already!! Love the pics :)
ReplyDelete