31 weeks 3 Days 3D Ultrasound!

Today I had my final 3D U/S :-( It has been nice while it lasted...But the Dr. said that since our baby girl looks so healthy and right on track that there is no need for more. Our little sweetie was so cute today!! She is now weighing 4 lbs!!! 60% for her weeks! We reconfirmed she is in the head down position (and I am praying she stays that way). Well I think that is it for now!! :-)
**I posted three videos at the bottom. One is of when she kinda smiles and the other two are of her little legs, feet, and you can see one of her hands right next to her feet!! (The last one looks a little weird cause it is a cross section of one of the legs)**

I think she's got her mama's lips!!

Here she is giving us a little smile! How cute is she!!??

Comments

  1. It's pretty incredible how much you can see in ultrasounds these days! She really looks as pretty as her mommy!~Best wishes as you get really close to our birthday!(mine and hers!) Grama Barb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet little Angel Sofia!

7 months Already!!?? :-)